Language Icons not showing both correct

More
4 years 9 months ago #582 by
hello,

the setting is to site not to browser.

It seems like Greek is not installed. I use joomla 3.x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #583 by
Hello,

Have you checked that the Greek language is registered as Site language, Admin language and Content language?.

Another thing you can do is to check the list on If it is the first time you build a multilingual site

If you can not make it work the only way I could help you more is that I had access to your website. If you agree we can talk about it.

Regards
Kmel

More
4 years 9 months ago #584 by

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #587 by
Hello,

This is not the first time I have built a multilinqual site. The problerm that occured is that somehow site goes directly to english like greek Lanquage is not installed. if i change to Greek the site lanquage from administrator panel the site goes down

I can give you access to the website. can we contact through email?
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by .

More
4 years 9 months ago #588 by
Hello,

You can send the credentials to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but please note the following:

1. You must do a full website backup before sending us the credentials . We try to make our interventions with the greatest possible care but we can still make mistakes, so that the site can be at the end, in a different state that it was given to us.

2. If it is necessary to perform a restore of the site after our intervention, from the backup obtained previously, the only one responsible for doing it is you.

Please confirm us that you agree with the above and you have made the backup if you do decide to send the credentials.

Regards
Kmel

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #589 by
Hello,

Nevermind, problem solved

thanks
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by .

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds