This sets out the general conditions of access and use of this website owned by:
Identity: Angel Melguizo Aguilera, NIF: 09633466P
Address: Avenida de Lazarejo 24, 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
Access to the site constitutes acceptance of these conditions as published at the time of access. However, some services of this website may require other specific conditions to replace or supplement the general conditions set forth herein, in which case such conditions will be reported when contracting to the relevant service.
The owner is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur nor for any damage they may cause the user's computer system and / or files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus in the computer User used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
Access to the contents of the website is public and free. However, for information or access to different services, you must provide some data. The data that is mandatory to introduce are marked with an (*) in the forms. Failure to provide any of this information, will prevent you from using the requested service.
In addition to the information listed on each form, there are also other data such as IP address of the connection, the HTTP Referer, the username, the date and time of connection and the downloaded file in case of downloads. This information is necessary if disputes arise concerning the purchase of subscriptions.
We treat the information you provide us with in order to provide you with the requested service. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation that the owner is treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
The data is hosted on the servers of SiteGround Spain S.L., CIF: B87194171
All product acquisitions and subscriptions are made through our partner:
Avangate BV NL 815605468B01
De Cuserstraat 93, 2nd floor, 207-208 office, 1081 CN,
Access to this web site implies the use of "cookies." The purpose of cookies is that the server remember certain user-specific information for use in subsequent accesses. With a limited duration, or until the user removes them from the browser, cookies can not extract information from the user's hard drive. The information stored in cookies must have been previously supplied by the user. Users who do not wish to have cookies on their browser may disable them by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser, but this will prevent the use of registration forms.
Cookies used in this website
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Description|
|69f95d66f1e5149842e6cc6872c63a45||With the browser session (generated by Joomla)||Identify users, search filters, content functionality|
|joomla_user_state||It exists only while the user is logged in (generated by Joomla)||Used for reverse caching proxies like Varnish, Nginx etc.|
|__utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The user can inhibit the processing of data or information by disabling the use of "cookies" as described in the preceding paragraph aware that if you do you can not use the full functionality of this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Here's how to eliminate these cookies:
- Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options, and then the Privacy tab, in the General tab you can delete the cookies and the history of the visited pages. Internet Explorer 8 includes the In Private browsing mode that prevents the browser from storing cookies, temporary Internet files, history and other data.
- Mozilla Firefox, in the Tools menu select Options, and then Privacy, from where you can decide which cookies accept, from whom and until when you wants to store them on your computer. Also, if you press the button delete cookies individually, you access another menu that allows you to delete these files from the computer. Firefox 3.5 also includes the possibility of private browsing from the tools menu.
- Google Chrome, go to the Tools menu, then to Options and click on the Advanced tab and go to the Security section. From Cookies settings, click on the Show cookies button and delete all the cookies from the list, clicking on the Delete all button You can also delete all the cookies that you have created in a certain period with the option Delete navigation data from the Tools menu.
- Opera (Windows), select the Tools menu, go to delete personal information, then click on Detailed Options again, select Delete all traces, uncheck the box for the other Private Data options that you do not want to delete and click on Remove.
- Safari (Windows), select the Edit menu, then go to Preferences, then Security, show cookies, click Delete all and accept to close the list of cookies.
Acceptance and Consent
The User declares having been informed of these terms of protection of personal data and consent to the processing of the same for the purpose indicated.