This sets out the general conditions of access and use of this website www.kmel-joomla-extensions.com (hereinafter, the Web) owned by:
Identity: Angel Melguizo Aguilera, NIF: 09633466P
Address: Avenida de Lazarejo 24, 28232 Las Rozas de Madrid
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Terms of Service before accessing the products and services of the Web; In case of not being satisfied with them, we beg you, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including website html codes, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to the OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
The OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (in any type of support to which they are incorporated), granting over them only the rights of use that are further described. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, the OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and disposition of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making the substantial investments of resources aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting it, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the site web, considered as a database..
The OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the actions relevant legal rights that may apply against persons who perform imitations or unfair uses of it.
1. Provided Services
The downloads are divided into two types:
- Free downloads.
They are available to any user visiting the site though not ever recorded or logged.
- Downloads for a certain price.
They are available only to subscribers who have established a session on our site and only for the period covered by the subscription. From the time when a subscription expires, further access to downloads will be prevented, including those elements that had been downloaded during the term of the subscription.
Support services are provided only to subscribers. As with the downloads, in order to use support services you must have a current subscription and have established session on our site. When a subscription expires, access to the services offered will be prevented , even to file new tickets or read the tickets that had been submitted during the term of the subscription.
Support is provided through the Ticketing Application. In any case will provide support by any other means such as chat, phone or email.
We only provide support for our products versions that are compatible with the latest Joomla version. If you have any older versión, you will have to upgrade to the new one to receive support.
2. Web content and downloads
- Web browsing, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, allowing any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and form an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Navigation through certain sections of the Web require prior registration.
- Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by the OWNER through the Web to its users, in the conditions that are expressly indicated in the different sections.
- The use of downloaded products indefinitely, even after the subscription has expired.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of warnings and warnings about Intellectual Property or Industrial Web or any of the products provided through it.
- Any illegal or abusive use of downloaded software, such as (but not limited to) mass redistribution or sub-licensing, either free or by paying a fee.
- Any form of sharing a subscription that allows multiple downloads and support requests.
- Use the contact to send marketing messages or links to illegal or indecent sites, or promote the illegal use or distribution of software, or to any extent reduce the quality of services provided by www.kmel-joomla-extensions.
If the OWNER detects abuse of this practice in any of the above or similar circumstances, in its sole discretion, will cancel the subscription immediately without prior notice and without any type of financial reimbursement.
3. Links to the web
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, always that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of the OWNER, the Web or of any of the people and products referred to in it. In establishing links with the Web is expressly forbidden the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and property of the contents, such as framing or others.
It is prohibited to establish links from pages or websites whose contents promote, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity.
Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
The creation of the links is expressly forbidden to use elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER. In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from third party web pages or websites involve relationships of the OWNER with the holders thereof, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the OWNER about them, so the OWNER will not be responsible at all regarding their content and lawfulness.
4. Contents and user behavior.
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that promotes terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other systems physical or logical that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of the OWNER or of third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial Property, image, honor or other correspond to the OWNER or to third parties.
The OWNER delivers its products and services "as is" without warranty of any kind. Nor can we guarantee that our products will work properly with any product or component from third parties, since there is currently no mechanism for certification of such products.
Compatibility with different browsers should be checked with our free products as we can not ensure proper operation with any combination of browsers.
Regarding the answers to the support requests, we can not guarantee the validity or accuracy of any information provided or suggested.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES IS WITH YOU. IF ANY OF OUR SERVICES PROVE INAPPROPRIATE OR INEFFICIENT YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY ACTIONS FOR THE RESOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM.
IN NO EVENT WILL KMEL-JOOMLA-EXTENSIONS, ITS OWNERS, STAFF, ASSOCIATES OR ANY PERSON OR COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH ITS MAINTENANCE, OPERATION OR HOUSING, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA VIEWING NO RELIABLE OR LOSSES INCURRED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR OUR FAILURE TO OPERATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OTHER PROGAMAS ) EVEN IF THAT SUCH THIRD PARTY HAS NOT BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The products are prepared for the versions of Joomla indicated in each corresponding release, and we can not guarantee its operation with later versions of Joomla. You have to make sure you choose the version of our products compatible with the version of Joomla you are using.
All our products are components, modules or plugins for Joomla, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License that you have available on the "license"link in the footer of every page of this website.
8. Refund Policy
With all new purchases of subscriptions we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with one of our Joomla! extensions, for any reason, you can return it within 30 days and request a refund.
If you want to return an extension, please contact us via the contact page and tell us your order number. We review all refund requests on a case-by-case basis and reserve the right to decline any refund for any reason.
If a refund is approved, a full refund (excluding possible transaction costs) will be credited to your payment method account.
Under any circumstances we will provide a refund after 30 days from the date of purchase.
If you redistribute any paid version in any way or form, your subscription will be cancelled and you will forfeit the right to a refund.
9. Data protection
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate in the Web, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, such as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although the OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and error-free, he does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is it guaranteed the obtaining of any result or specific purpose, so access and use of the Web, is exclusive responsibility of users and customers.
11. Legal actions
In case of any dispute between the OWNER and third parties the only competent jurisdiction will be the courts of Madrid, Spain.